Investment Tips: How to become a millionaire from share market
Everyone likes to earn money. It is said that there is a lot of money in the stock market. Some people are given an example that they started investing with just Rs 5000, and today they are making crores of rupees from the stock market. After all, what is the secret of his success, today we will tell you
Actually, you too can make money from the stock market by following some easy tips. By taking care of some things in the stock market, you can become a millionaire from a millionaire. But often people forget the rules and risk in the race to make money, or else they deliberately ignore it. And then they complain that there has been a big loss from the stock market.
It is also a bitter truth that more than 90% of the retailers are not able to make money from the stock market, every retail investor should keep this figure in mind before entering the stock market. But one good thing in this is that 10 percent of retail investors are successful in making money. because they follow the rules
1. How to get started: Before investing in the stock market, try to know what is the stock market? How does the stock market work? How do people earn from the stock market? Because the stock market is not a money making machine. In this era of digital, you can gather information about this online sitting at home. Apart from this, you can take the help of financial advisor in this matter. Which will guide you in the right direction in the beginning.
2. Start investing with a small amount: It is not necessary that there should be a large amount to invest in the stock market. Most people make this mistake. They invest their entire deposits in the stock market. Then they are not able to bear the fluctuations in the market. You can start investing with a small amount i.e. just Rs.
3. Choose Top Companies: Avoid focusing on high returns in the beginning. Because in the pursuit of high returns, people invest money in those companies and stocks, which are not fundamentally strong, and then get stuck. Therefore, start investing often with large cap companies. One who is fundamentally strong. When you get experience of few years then you can take some risk.
4. Need to stay invested: When you start investing with a small amount, then keep increasing the investment every month. Keep your portfolio balanced. When you stay invested in the market for a few years continuously, then you can achieve the target. Those who stay invested in the market for a long time often benefit
5. Stay away from penny stocks: Retail investors often focus on cheap stocks. They include the stocks of 10-15 rupees in their portfolio and then get panic in the fall. They think that investing less in cheap stocks can earn more. But this thinking is wrong. Always choose stocks by looking at the growth of the company. Invest in the same company whose business is good and the management running that business is good.